In a quiet little corner of Rangeville, across from a treed park sits this lovingly cared for family home. Always catching any easterly breeze, the home has a feeling of freshness and light throughout. Comfortable in its proportions the home consists of 3 built-in bedrooms, front entry sunroom, lounge, dining and rear rumpus. Very neat & tidy throughout, the home has been pro-actively well maintained over many years. The rear yard is just the ticket for energetic youngsters to play back-yard cricket or football. There is also a private rear courtyard which is absolutely perfect for family BBQ’s or that quiet cuppa and a good book!
In a nutshell:
• Quiet established neighbourhood
• Across from a treed park
• Front sunroom / porch
• Lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas point.
• Good-sized kitchen with gas cooking
• 3 good sized bedrooms – all built-in.
• Master bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Rumpus room overlooking rear yard
• Separate toilet
• Large separate laundry
• Private rear courtyard
• Fantastic ‘kids back yard’
• Security screens
• Solar panels to keep those power bills under control
• Rainwater tank plumbed to house with pressure pump in place
• Garden shed underneath tank
• Single garage with remote control door and internal access
• Close to Shops, schools, churches and an easy walk up to Picnic Point.
• 812m2 block
This is a solid home with many extras which have been thoughtfully added over time enhancing the property and making it a comfortable proposition for the thoughtful buyer. With such a substantial block size there is room for the property to be expanded – all subject to TRC approvals of course – but there is room to grow. The quiet solitude of the area, the beauty of having a naturally treed park across the road, the manner in which the home has been maintained and cared for and the proximity to all the local amenities makes this a package not to be missed.
The first opportunity to view will be this Thursday 8th February at 5pm for approx. 40 minutes. We look forward to seeing you there.